1. No Cyke: My favorite character is getting sidelined again. There better be more of him in the next one or someone's going to feel my wrath.
2. More Wolverine: Never really saw his charm really. He's got practically the entire movie to himself! This sucks. Not to mention the lame-ass love triangle that they only seem to show one side of. I mean Logan kisses Jean! WTF! We've barely seen Scott hug her.
3. The plotline: This one's mostly my fault so I can't really complain. I already know that there isn't much to look foward to. There's some stuff about Wolvverine's past and a militant ass who's trying to kill mutants.
4. Lady Deathstrike: She's like Wolverine in almost every way. Especially in how she's overhyped fan-boy fodder.
On a more positive not I'll try to list the things I'll like:
1. Magneto and Xavier: Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart can single handedly improve any movie. Together they can actually make a horrible movie seem decent.
2. Nightcrawler: Teleporting blue guy with a funny accent! Who tries to kill the president. *snicker snicker*
3. Cyke's Fight Sequence: I'm such a sucker for hand-to-hand combat. It's disgusting really.
I probably will see it this weekend, but in a mostly indifferent state toward most of it.