Things I especially liked include:
- The Guide itself, with it's awesome, awesome illustrations.
- Marvin. Alan Rickman pulls it off perfectly.
- Mos Def. Who needed far more screen time. Far, far more.
- Martin Freeman. I loved him in The Office, and I knew he could pull it off. He didn't disappoint me.
- THE WHALE, because it was funny on paper, but it was twenty million times funnier when being read out loud.
- The whappy things. So very Adams, and the comedic timing was perfect.
So, yeah, not perfect, but still pretty damn awesome.