2. I would actually write more in here if I felt like my life weren't incredibly boring. I'm going back to school for TA camp in a few days, so maybe I'll have more to say then. Or something.
3. I still need to see Brokeback Mountain.
4. The Postal Service has grown on me. I wasn't quite sure of what to make of them when I first heard them, but they really have grown on me.
5. Still watching Smallville, though I cannot figure out why I care. Last night's episode was, um, interesting? I loved Clark and Lana's completely unrelated subplot dealing with how they're not having sex because of Clark's powers, because it had like three scenes and was incredibly random next to say, Papa Kent's attempted assassination and the crazy, obsessed-with-Lex people.
6. I really wish there was a frozen banana stand near where I live. Those things are really good.