0. Standardized tests suck.
1. Jon Stewart is funny.
10. Superman/Batman was totally my OTP before I knew what OTPs were.
11. Humidity is icky.
100. Sometimes, when I respond to people's feedback, I'm afraid that they'll read my response and think I plagiarized my story, because my response is so poorly worded and incoherent that there's no way I managed to write a story that they could actually read and understand, much less like in any way, shape or form.
101. I want to see Superman Returns. Like, a lot.
110. Sometimes, when you leave laptops on your lap, they get hot.
111. Firefox pwns you AND your mom.
1000. Base-two number systems are cool.
1001. House and Wilson are so awesome, I don't really care if they're fucking (in fiction or in, uh, fiction).
1010. Ann Coulter should get smacked in the face by non-crazy Republicans ALL THE TIME. They could also yell "STOP BEING ON MY SIDE, YOU'RE MAKING MY SIDE LOOK STUPID." I would volunteer, but I am neither non-crazy nor a Republican. Alas.
1011. There is no 1011.
1111. I would be following the World Cup if I weren't lame. My apologies.