2. I also bought a copy of Swing Kids, because it was only $6.99, and I am easy.
3. My ray tracer is failing like a failing thing. Wah. I need to get reflections and texture mapping working at all, and everything else working correctly.
4. My yuletide fic is still in the beginning stages, which makes me sad, because finals are coming up, and I suck. A lot.
5. I wrote some House gen in reaction to last week's episode. I will freely admit that my only reason for writing this was to make House suffer in the most heinous way possible: his own fucked-up guilt.
6. Because all the cool kids are doing it, my fandom wish-list thing:
- House/Wilson - I'm not exactly picky, but I'm completely in love with fics where they get each other (which I think they do), and it still only barely keeps them from falling apart.
- House/Wilson/Cuddy, or even just Wilson/Cuddy, because dude, that's hot.
- Li Mu Bai/Shu Lien (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon) - Okay, yeah, I totally request this for yuletide every year (all two of them), but I really love these two and I really wish there was fic out there for them.
- Clark/Lois. Any 'verse, really. OTP, man. OTP. I also love it when Lois is appropriately bitchy and Clark is appropriately dorky.
- Charles Foster Kane/Jedidiah Leland. I totally sat through the movie and thought of how utterly gay they were. It was amusing.
- Eowyn fic. In don't care what, when, or how, but yeah. There's not nearly enough good Eowyn fic out there.
- Sandman crossovers. Sandman crosses over well with just about anything. Make it so.
- Something in which characters I like are badass. I like it when people are badass. I'm fairly certain it's easy to figure out which characters I like.
ETA: I can't believe that I forgot this, but Zarek/Roslin. Because they are so awesome, and their weird, screwed up relationship fascinates me.
7. Zelda: Ocarina of Time is still very much with the awesome. I do love it so.
8. Sometimes, I really wish I knew how to answer feedback in a decent manner. I'm pretty sure that I always sound like an idiot when I do.