- Dude, how can Wilson be made of any more awesome? I am quite amused by the 30 pieces of silver line, and the passive-agressive sandwich making, and the Wilson and Chase not-bonding scene, and the Wilson and Cuddy actual bonding scene. MADE OF AWESOME, I tell you.
-Speaking of the Wilson and Cuddy bonding scene, I must admit that I am in total favor on Wilson/Cuddy and their possible Jew!babies. I doubt that it would be marriage number 4 or anything like that, but I am in favor of more Wilson-Cuddy interaction as well as Wilson/Cuddy.
- I really liked the way this episode gave Chase some more screen time, and I actually really liked the whole way Tritter tried to manipulate him into turning on House almost by default, and then, in the end, it's House himself who forces Chase's hand.
- The Tritter interviews were kind of repetitive. I mean, he's already done these. Why is he doing them again? And while I kinda dug Foreman's badassness during his interview, and I loved Cameron not bothering to sit down, they were still mostly pointless.
- STOP BEING ANVILLY ABOUT HOW MUCH TRITTER IS LIKE HOUSE AND ACTUALLY SHOW TRITTER BEING MORE LIKE HOUSE. KTHNX.
- House being a jackass to Cuddy hurt. Damn, that was a really nasty thing to say.
Anyway, yeah. I'm kind of pannicking over the amount of work I have to do for the beginning of next week. Yeah, it's not ideal.