Also, you know how John/flying is totally OTP? Rodney/physics is also my OTP.Because seriously, his nerdiness is so cute.
Anyway, yeah. Mary McDonnell is really kick ass, because she makes jokes about throwing Cylons out airlocks, admits that the writers of the show have a hard time writing certain issues because they're young and male, smiles and laughs a lot, and looks exactly like Laura Roslin in RL, which shouldn't be as odd as it is. But yes, she was cool and awesome and stuff.
So, I've been having a hard time writing at the moment, because most of my typing is reserved for code, and while I've been swamped with ideas, I'm too lazy to follow through.
Let's not talk about how not started with remixredux I am at the moment.
House last night was, um, weird?
- Wilson was way cute at the end. Like, I can't even describe how cute Wilson is when he's giggling.
- Chase had an absurdly cute scene as well.
- On House's not-dying storyline: WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? Seriously. I mean, yeah, the show's been kind of fanficcy before, but this was kind of extreme. If they're going to be mining fanfic tropes, I demand more gay sex. You know, just because.
- I think I had an eye twitch when Cameron kissed House. I mean, I don't hate her or anything, but seriously, House/Cameron is like the one pairing I can't stand.
- I approve of any sort of story that involves House playing the piano lots, though. Could we have just like one hour of him and Dave Mathews playing the piano?
- Glasses! Yeah, I'm shallow.
- This show has totally gone off the deep end, but it's okay, I'm still entertained. I'm very easily entertained.