Your arrays suck. A lot.
I hate you so much, I can barely express my hate.
Even less love,
Also, have finally watched BSG up until last night's episode. So I'm kind of caught up.
- I like Anders' hair a lot now, where it's all sort of long-ish and stuff. Not fond of facial hair, though.
- Lee's daddyissues!emo is kind of amusing. It's definitely better than the Lee/Kara plotline.
- The whole behind the scenes fact about the model boat at the end of Malestorm? Will never stop being funny.
- Chief! How are you so awesome? Seriously, dude. AWESOME. How much do I love the union episode? It's Galactica doing what it does best, reflecting current day issues (in this case, class conflict/regionalism) while still completely grounding it in its own world. It's a delicate balance that isn't always done as well as it should be (see the Doc Robert episode), but when it's good, it's really, really good.
- Why does fandom lack paint!sex? Seriously. Like, people making out while they're painting and covering each other with colors and it's all sticky and dirty hot and stuff.
- Not fond of the whole Jesus!Baltar thing he has going on.
- Six doesn't get enough time, alas.
- I miss Zarek a lot.