- So, my friend was mostly flipping out over the plan to consciously infect Nick with the disease, which was pretty intense.
- I liked the parents a lot.
- Lots of Wilson, yay! Lots of Foreman, also yay!
- The bone marrow extraction was really hard to watch. Really, really hard to watch.
- The cane subplot was completely pointless, but we got a slo-mo hallway walk, so I don't even care! Hee, House and Wilson in that store.
- Hector was absurdly cute. He's a doggie! The limp! The chewing through things! The way House kind of hated him!
- What happened when Foreman was 8?
- I am hungry right now, and I wish I had something intelligent to say.
So, how about them cookies? I think they're delicious delicacies.