- I had a professor who said that BSG is all about what it means to be human, and I think it's done a better job of asking that question in the last episode than it did as we watched the Final Four mope around a lot.
- I really liked the idea that Earth was populated by Cylons. It'll take more for me to buy it, fully, but I feel more comfortable in the hands of TPTB than I have been in a while.
- At the same time, I really liked the idea that Cylons are post-human, are what happens when after, but are still doomed to make the same mistakes. But if the Cylons are pre-human, I don't know. That doesn't work quite as well for me.
- I think Ellen as the final Cylon could be interesting. And that brings up interesting questions about the coming Cylon!baby.
- I am kind of interested in what's going on with Starbuck. I feel like the 'This has all happened before and this will all happen again' refers to the humans becoming Cylons maybe? And Starbuck is the first human to become cylon-esque.
- Deanna wanting to get off this crazy-train sounded interesting. Who nuked Earth, then? An outside force? I like the thought that Earth destroyed itself, though yeah, could be the Colonials?
- I am actually looking forward to this season now, though I wasn't thinking I was, before.
- I AM REALLY FUCKING SICK OF FRIDGED WOMEN, ESPECIALLY SINCE DEE HAD NOTHING TO DO IN 4.0, AND HER WILLINGNESS TO GET BACK TOGETHER WITH LEE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE. YOU REALLY AREN'T EVEN FUCKING TRYING ANYMORE ARE YOU, BSG?
- GOD, I KNOW A LOT OF YOU ARE ROSLIN/ADAMA SHIPPERS, AND I AM SORRY, BUT I HATE EVERY SCENE THEY ARE IN TOGETHER. A LOT.
- ON THAT SAME NOTE, I WOULD LIKE IT IF ROSLIN GOT TO DO SOMETHING BESIDES LIE AROUND A LOT. KILL HER OFF OR GIVE HER A DECENT STORYLINE, PLZ.
- Lee's speech didn't suck, but it sounded much stupider then than it would have if we could have seen it.
- The flashback with Chief wandering through the market broke my heart. So much.
- The image of Tigh walking into the water was also pretty nifty.
- I still think having All Along The Watchtower be like a song the Cylons know is kinda stupid.
- I can't wait to watch Zarek stir shit next episode. The politics will be delicious. CAN'T WAIT.