2. Up will never stop making me cry like I'm not bitter and mean and cynical.
3. You wish you had this pumpkin cheesecake:
4. I tried to play the Bioshock demo. Alone. While it was night out. Um, I might have been so freaked out that I had to turn it off so that I wouldn't have horrific nightmares for the rest of the week. Additionally, I had a similar experience with Atwood's Oryx and Crake. Don't even fucking talk to me about pigoons.
5. I am half-watching Young Sherlock Holmes, but I can't get over the Watson. He's not nearly badass enough, and the kid who plays Holmes does not sufficiently impress me with his brainz. But it's sort of cute. Kind of. And has bad 80's special effects. The premise is almost entirely, "What if Holmes and Watson were in Hogwarts together?" Except without the magic. Or the fun.
6. So I wanted to write a quick kink meme fill that turned into a monster, and it is almost done. Whoohoo. And then I can move on to figuring out how to rewrite the one Sherlock story I am capable of writing as a space adventure AU. Remote Mars colony? Coruscant-type city-planet? Hell, maybe even the Enterprise? The options are endless!
7. I kind of really want a Sherlock Holmes (2009) OT3 vid to "Fuck You." I THINK THAT EVEN WITH THE PAIN IN HOLMES' CHEST, HE STILL WISHES WATSON THE BEST. FOR SERIOUS.
This entry was originally posted at http://thedeadparrot.dreamwidth.org/478150.html. You can comment there using OpenID or you can comment here if you prefer. :) comments there