I am also considering signing up for xmenbigbang, but I only have vague ideas of what I would want to write, and I've only ever written three stories over 15k words. I'm not sure I have the endurance to pull that sort of thing off.
I spotted this meme around tumblr, but I don't really use tumblr much, so here it is.
Directions: Give me number(s) in the comments and I will answer the corresponding question.
- How did you get interested in fanfiction?
- What was your first fandom? Your first OTP?
- Do you review all the fanfics you read, most, or do you prefer to read and move on? If you write, what’s the best review you’ve ever gotten? The worst?
- Favorite AU to read? To write?
- What’s your favorite genre to read? To write?
- What are your biggest fanfiction pet peeves?
- Do you have any crackships?
- Do you have any ships you don’t like or used to but don’t anymore?
- Are there any kinks you love to read? Any you avoid?
- Do you prefer to read fanfics in first, second, or third-person POVs? To write?
- Do you read exclusively NC-17 fanfics, or will you read any rating?
- What’s the latest you’ve stayed up reading a fanfic? Writing one?
- Is there a website you’re partial to when you search for fanfiction, or do you more read whatever you can get your hands on? When it comes to writing, is there a website you prefer to use for publishing your fanfics?
- How long have you been “18”?
- Are there any plot ideas you want to either do or see someone else do?
- Do you associate certain songs with certain ships or fanfics? If you could make a playlist for your OTP(s), which songs would be on there?
- Do you follow any RPs? Do you RP?
- What’s on your fanfiction rec list?
This entry was originally posted at http://thedeadparrot.dreamwidth.org/514817.html. You can comment there using OpenID or you can comment here if you prefer. :) comments there