- one new image and one new piece of writing in.
- refactored my tests to be super awesome and nicer. I originally wrote them under the belief that a proper test framework would be too much overhead, but it turns out that I wrote so many tests that having a proper test framework is actually great.
There was an idea I had in the original stages that I discarded for being a bit challenging and hard to integrate in a natural way, but now that the overall structure of the thing is clearer, I can see how it fits in perfectly. So that is a bunch more code and some more content I need to generate. Gah. Though now that I have my tests refactored nicely, I can double check to make sure I didn't break things horribly as I move forward.
I am clearly going to whizz right by my target content count, which is both exciting and terrifying. I was expecting to get to 30 or maybe even to 40 and then give up! But apparently not.
Content count: 44/50
This entry was originally posted at http://thedeadparrot.dreamwidth.org/543950.html. You can comment there using OpenID or you can comment here if you prefer. :) comments there