1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES?
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
High Fidelity by Nick Hornby. Well written, about Brits and lots of stuff on music. Everything you need.
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
PBG (Pepsi Bottling Group) My mom works for them.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Depends, I'll tell you when I think of it.
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Q British rock magazines are "da bomb"
6. FAVORITE SMELL?
My basement, Mom's spare ribs
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL?
Lots, can't think of any
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Moosic loud. (Alarm Clock Radio)
9. FAVORITE COLOUR?
Blue and green, not neccessarily in that order
10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOUR?
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Girl: Currently, Heather
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE?
The Beatles and U2. Oh, you mean seriously? Um... Well, there is self-respect.
14. OF ALL THE POSSIBLE CIRCLES OF HELL, WHICH ARE YOU MOST LIKELY TO BE ASSIGNED TO?
A) Don't know all of them
B) Don't believe in hell in the first place
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Vanilla, but both are good
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
I don't drive
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Yes. Laugh all you want, Lucky doesn't like you either
18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?
Depends. During the day: Cool. At night when I'm trying to sleep: Annoying
19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE?
The Edge (U2's guitarist) or maybe one of the Beatles
21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
I take the Fifth on this one
22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY?
September 3, which makes me a Virgo. I'm not really like one though.
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
When the mood strikes me
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Movie director, R&D at Magic, or rock journlist
25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY HAIR COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Mine, without the grey that for some inexplicable reason is coming in.
26. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
27. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
There is no glass! Or spoon for that matter.
28. FAVORITE MOVIE?
Lots, depends on my mood. Minority Report, Star Wars, Fight Club, Dogma, Holy Grail, A Hard Day's Night
29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
clothes, and random magazines
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?
Three I guess
32. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
33. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR?
34. FAVORITE SONG?
"Beautiful Day" U2 (What, were you expecting something different?)
35. FAVORITE TV SHOWS?
The Simpsons It's probably the only show that I watch at all anymore
36. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD?
Niether, BBQ sauce
37. HAMBURGERS OR HOTDOGS?
38. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK?
39. THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN?
40. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW?
The Starfield one
41. BURGER KING OR MCDONALDS?
42. DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE RIGHT NOW THAT YOU COULD FALL IN LOVE WITH?
43. WHAT DID YOU DO YESTERDAY?
Watched The Beatles Anthology and ate fruit.
44. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
Depends on the mood. Breadsticks are good.
45. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 20 YEARS?
Running a multi-billion dollar company hopefully
46. IF YOU HAD THE CHOICE OF ANY SUPERHERO POWER TO POSSESS, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
47. WHAT'S THE WEIRDEST DREAM YOU'VE EVER HAD?
Meeting Moby in an airport, while he was working at one of those ice cream stands in malls.
48. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CLASSICAL COMPOSER?
Beethoven, Da-da-da- dan! (That's supposed to be Symphony No. 5 by the way)
You'd think 6 entries today would be enough.