I haven't been posting much, and I'm not entirely sure why. I suspect it's just life being life, I guess. It's much easier to dump some fic and give quick-hits on Twitter than it is to sit down and write something longer and more considered.
- have made it to 10k! It's at a very slow 12 min/mile, but I am starting up a new training program to try to get a sub-60 min 10k. I guess we'll see how this goes.
- working on pull-ups! I can kind of lower myself slowly! I just caved and bought myself a resistance band!
- I can do half-way pushups, and I'm working on a fully-lowered pushup. I just graduated from 'coffee table' to 'base of my couch (underneath cushion)'. Okay, so maybe it's not a full graduation, but I totally take night classes one level down.
- Parkour is super fun and I'm at the point where I can kind of do it twice a week without major physical harm.
- I tried climbing for the first time in a while at our local hipster climbing gym. It was a lot of fun, but I was super terrible at it. I'm trying to figure out how much time and money I want to sink into this as another hobby.
- Yoga is still great. I'm doing less of it outside of class, but idk, I think it's okay for my interest in things to wax and wane.
This entry was originally posted at http://thedeadparrot.dreamwidth.org/592717.html. You can comment there using OpenID or you can comment here if you prefer. :) comments there